Wednesday 9 May 2018

It's May?!

Hello everyone! It's been so long since my last post (whoops, let's blame it on a very busy classroom). I can't believe we're already in May; this year has flown by! We're continuing to focus on building our literacy and numeracy skills through our daily centres and morning work, as well as getting better at being comfortable using learning tools. This is such an important skill for Jr. High, so I want to make sure all the students are ready for future challenges!

We're wrapping up a lot of big units in other subjects and I'm hoping that in June we'll have some time for students to work on passion projects in which they can research and write about a topic of their own interest (something we often don't get to do enough of in school)!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Spring; enjoy this fantastic weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's May?!

Hello everyone! It's been so long since my last post (whoops, let's blame it on a very busy classroom). I can't believe we'r...