Tuesday 6 March 2018

Marching On

Hi everyone!

I am in awe by how quickly this year seems to have flown by! I can't believe it's already March (hopefully Spring comes soon!).

We've had a great February; it absolutely flew right by! The Olympics were fun and we got into the spirit by making some Olympic Ring and Canadian Flag art and watching Cool Runnings (classic!).

I have a feeling March is going to fly right by us as well (I can't believe it's already the 6th!). We have our Field Trip to Heritage Park with Ms. Rogers' and Mr. O'Brien's class on March 16th, and report cards also go home that day. Then, the week after the kids have a very short week because Parent Teacher Interviews are going all day and into the evening on March 22nd, and teachers have a P.D. day on the 23rd. We'll end March with our Easter Liturgy on the 29th at 1:30pm, then all the kids will be off until April 9th for Spring Break!

I hope everyone has a fantastic month and a wonderful Easter! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's May?!

Hello everyone! It's been so long since my last post (whoops, let's blame it on a very busy classroom). I can't believe we'r...